What Do You Think About Parenting?
Even for a planned pregnancy, deciding to be a parent is a big decision. Being responsible for another human is complicated, but it’s not impossible. The key to being a successful parent is having a good support system for you and your child. If that support system doesn’t exist, it might be hard to see past this situation. Let us be your support and show you the many resources available.
Are You Thinking About These Issues?
- Your husband or boyfriend doesn’t want the baby, but you do.
- You feel like you can’t tell your family.
- You are worried about school or work.
- You don’t have the financial means or medical insurance to cover the expenses of a child.
- You feel too young or too old to parent a child.
you don’t Have To Parent Alone
If you decide to parent, we offer support to struggling parents. We connect you with community partners specializing in parenting classes, insurance and healthcare, material goods, and much more!
Palm Beach Women’s Clinic can help you explore your questions and concerns. We want you to make an informed decision about your pregnancy and the possibility of parenthood. Many of our staff members have faced similar choices and will give you the support and guidance you need to make the best decision. Make your no-cost, confidential appointment today at one of our locations in Palm Beach County.