When it comes to facing an unplanned pregnancy, it can be a challenge to find a reliable source of information on your pregnancy options. We know that there’s a lot that goes into making this huge decision and when it comes to abortion, there are a ton of question marks.
Thankfully, Palm Beach Women’s Clinic is here to bring you trustworthy information on all of your options and resources that will empower you to make the best choice for yourself and your future!
We’re here to answer a few frequently asked questions related to abortion procedures!
Will hospitals perform abortions?
No, most hospitals will not perform abortions. While abortion is a medical procedure, hospitals and doctors have a legal right to not offer them based on moral grounds. This is why clinics, like Planned Parenthood, that specialize in ending pregnancies, have been established.
Are abortion clinics free?
Even though many abortion clinics, including Planned Parenthood, are classified as nonprofits, they do not provide abortions for free.
Abortions typically cost around $500, but can sometimes be thousands of dollars depending on the stage of pregnancy. In addition to the base cost of abortion, you’ll also likely be responsible to pay for any precursory tests, follow-up appointments, or necessary medication.
What if I can’t afford an abortion?
Palm Beach Women’s Clinic believes that women shouldn’t have to make a choice for their pregnancy based on their financial status. That’s why we’re passionate about providing no-cost reproductive healthcare to women in their greatest time of need. Our no-cost resources include…
- Lab-quality pregnancy tests so that you can get the most accurate results
- Ultrasounds to provide you with the information you need regarding your unique pregnancy — such as age, location, and viability — and to help determine what kind of abortion you might be eligible for
- STD tests to ensure you’re clear from harmful diseases that might impact your pregnancy and pregnancy options
- Options counseling if you need a listening ear and guidance from a trained professional
- Parenting resources for those who are interested in carrying their pregnancy to term
- Adoption referrals and guidance
Schedule No-Cost Services